25 September 2011

Playing with animals

First week of classes went pretty well. We had a lot of clinic based stuff for lectures, and we started diagnostic imaging (so cool!). I ended up missing one day to wait for my beautiful, wonderful, memory foam mattress to arrive. It was worth it. I have never slept better in my life. And it's a major improvement over my mattress in College Grove.

Stuff to look forward to this week: hematology, vomiting and regurgitation in small animals, and an animal handling exam.

Yup, that's right. Second week of classes and I already have an exam. I did know about it since last year, and I did a bit of studying over summer break, but not really. It's really 5 stations of different animal handling scenarios and we need to show that we are proficient at each. Shouldn't be too hard, hopefully.

No comments:

Post a Comment