13 February 2014

Snow day in VA

There is currently about a foot of snow on the ground here in VA, and as a result a snow day has been called. So no work for me. There might even be a delay tomorrow, since this area isn't really all that familiar with this amount of snow. 

At least we haven't lost power, and there is stuff to do. I've been making an equine intern cheat notebook with stuff that I think will help/be important to have easily on hand while on an internship. Also, Netflix makes the time go by faster. And exercising, just to keep myself from being completely sedentary. 

Tomorrow is my last day here in VA, so only 3 more weeks of EMS left to go. It's crazy to think that this time last year I was just finishing my first week of rotations. Now I'm close to finished, have an internship lined up for next year, and prepping for finals (and the rest of my life). 

It goes by so fast! Ah, well. So does everything good in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment