05 December 2012

Are we there yet?

Monday was interesting. We had the second part of the written exam, and I definitely nailed one question. But the second? Well...suffice it to say that I didn't feel that enough info was given and I hope I wrote down enough to pass it.

But hey. 50% is passing. And C = DVM (or BVetMed in my case).

Sigh.

Good news though; a spot for a volunteer opened up for Olympia International Horse Show later this month, since the person who was supposed to go could no longer commit to it (she's bummed, I talked to her earlier). I emailed pretty much immediately and got the spot! So I'll be spending a week volunteering in Kensington and hanging out with some really amazing people. I'm excited! But I'll miss spending that Sunday (the 23rd) with my parents, which isn't the best, but at least it's only one day.

Also, I'll be getting a foster kitty this week!! I was originally meant to get one tonight, but there was a big miscommunication about it all and I'll be going Friday to pick one up. Can't wait. I miss having a cat curl up with me at night.

And now, back to studying.

No comments:

Post a Comment