29 November 2012

Don't Panic.

This has been my daily mantra for the past few days leading up to 4th year exams, which start tomorrow. I'm about as prepared as I can get, although the past few days I haven't really been going too overboard with studying.

The set up is a bit different this year; we have an exam tomorrow that includes four essays: one ethics, one statistics type, and two clinical scenarios. For the clinical scenarios, we just have to write down a prioritized problem list, a differential diagnoses list, and tests we'd like to perform and why. Tomorrow afternoon they'll release more info and then Monday we finish the clinical scenarios. Then we have another week after that until the MCQs and EMQs.

And to be honest, I haven't actually had a proper panic attack about this exam. I feel almost too relaxed going into it, but I really don't know what else I can do to prepare. I've studied, I've reviewed old case studies and clinical scenarios...I feel like I've missed something except I can't be asked to care.

Oh well. I guess it's better than going into full panic mode like I've done for the past 2 years.

No comments:

Post a Comment