27 December 2013

Happy Christmas/Boxing Day/New Year!!

Home a week and a half and I've already been to New York and back, had lots o' food, spent time with family, and I had a great time doing it.

I also managed to sneak up to Saratoga last week and secure an apartment for next year. It's on the expensive side, but it includes so much stuff (fitness center, cable and internet, water, waste disposal...basically everything except heat and electric). Also, it's conveniently located very close to the practice, so I'll be spending less on driving back and forth. The first place I looked at was 14 miles/20 minutes away, so not ideal. I'm still not feeling the excitement fully, but I think that's probably because I still have so much left to do before I get there.

This weekend I'll be visiting a bunch of old college friends in New Hampshire, something that is long overdue. Can't wait!

But for now, I'll go back to my marathon of Supernatural (I'm on season 6, finally!). And cuddling with my family cats Wanda and Dante.

No comments:

Post a Comment