25 July 2012

Bored. Out. Of. My. Mind.

After the past two whirlwind weeks, I now have time to relax and do nothing.

And I'm absolutely bored.

I realize now that it's hard for me to relax entirely because I'm so used to being on the go or always having something to do. It's not a bad thing. I like being busy. But being so entirely bored as I've been for the past few days, I understand now that the career of veterinarian is a perfect fit for me (as if I needed any more proof). 

This past weekend I had the luck of being with my college girlfriends for almost 3 whole days. It's been a long time since the four of us have been in the same place for that long. C's wedding was beautiful, went off without a hitch, and I had a fabulous time hanging out with my girls and their husbands/fiances. (Before you ask, yes...I'm the only single one of my close friends left). 

My bored state will be brief, though: I go back to the UK on Thursday and I start my next clinical placement next Monday. I'm a little nervous, but it will hopefully be as good as my clinical placement here in RI. 

Oh yeah...and I'm going to the Olympics. BOO YAH.

No comments:

Post a Comment