06 April 2013

2 out of 3 Complete

I finished up my second placement of the spring break yesterday, and I had a fabulous time. Got to see a lot of stuff and do a lot of stuff, which is always fun! Had great conversations with the vets there and felt right at home. I've got another 2 weeks to go of placement and then on to Research.

I've also managed to go see my family on LI, which was amazing. Did Easter eggs with my dad's side of the family and had Easter dinner with my Mom's side. There's nothing like a little family time to recharge your batteries. I'll be back there in a couple of weeks to spend more time with my grandparents, since I don't get to see them often enough.

Wow. I've been home for 4 weeks already, and I've finished 5 out of the 16 remaining clinical placement weeks for my final year. Time, stop going so fast. Seriously.

No comments:

Post a Comment