22 April 2013

One Last Week

I've got one more week left before I head back the UK. It's been a bit surreal, but I'm glad to be going back soon. I miss my kitty and I miss my normal routine.

Now, don't get me wrong. I love being home. But after living by myself and cooking for myself, it's difficult readjusting to having my mother cook for me. Since becoming gluten-free in 2011, it's been difficult to have other people cook for me. Gluten is a fickle thing that likes to stick around in the most random places, like wooden spoons and frying pans. But I digress.

All three of my placements have been wonderful. I'm having second thoughts about doing just equine medicine, even though I love it. I've heard over and over about the need for farm animal vets in the RI/MA area, and I'm tempted to try and find an internship that includes farm animal. Maybe even stay in the UK for a few extra years to gain more large animal experience. I'll cross that bridge when I come to it, I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment