03 October 2013

Beer-drinking (and other things as well)

The last event of Fresher's Week at the RVC is called Beer-drinking. Suffice it to say, it's about drinking beer. And other more amusing things that only us RVCers have the privilege to know about.

Because, you know, it's an RVC thing.

I participated, and it was such a rush. I had a great time. And I think I'll leave it at that.

Two more days left on Small Animal Diagnostics. It's been pretty good, and it's encouraging to be told that we have the knowledge, it's just applying it to see what's relevant and deducing from there. Which, to be honest, should be a big "DUH" but us vet students need to be reminded of it every now and again.

I'm still struggling with letters of intent for my internship applications, but I have quite a few hours during my flights on Saturday to get some cracked out. Especially since I'll be visiting to of the places I'm applying!

No comments:

Post a Comment