26 March 2011

A Quarter Century

So yesterday was my last day at Wimbledon, and also my 25th birthday. My friend there, T., asked me how it felt and I said, "No different from yesterday." Her response? "Good girl."

But it was a great last day at the yard. I went out on a ride, it was a sunny, warm, beautiful day, and for lunch we ate the Haagen-Dazs ice cream I brought to celebrate my birthday. It was a good ending to a good placement. I don't know if I lucked out or what, but I will definitely be going back to visit and maybe take lessons (though it is a bit far from here).

Tonight, I'll be celebrating my birthday with friends that are coming back from their respective lambing placements. Tomorrow, I'll be taking a train to Reading to start my dairy placement.

2 weeks down, 4 more to go!

1 comment:

  1. Happy Belated. Would you send me details on the placement? I'd like to start my AHEMS before classes in September...and this sounds perfect! alexandra.weinberg1@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete