06 March 2011

Hell Week.

For those of you who have ever been in theatre, you know what I'm talkin' 'bout.

We had our last lectures on Friday, which I skipped in lieu of enjoying the sunny day we had. Also, we aren't getting tested on them. I had a date with the Regent's Canal walkway, and I took it. It's really beautiful over there, if you can avoid looking into the canal and seeing all the trash there. But the willows are starting to bud, and I was in heaven. Spring is definitely my favorite season.

Today, I'm at Yumchaa with my friend D. who has just admitted to being a caffeine addict. Yesterdays's total: 2 red bulls, 2 Lucozades (a UK energy drink) and 2 large coffees. D. is having a mochaccino, I'm having a tea (no drugs for me!).

Just 6 more days and then I'm free for 7 weeks!!

Well, free if you don't count the 6 weeks of placements I have...

No comments:

Post a Comment