08 November 2011

Quizlet is my friend.

Seriously, though. It is. I've been making flashcards online through Quizlet and importing them onto my iPad with the Flashcardlet app. It's ah-may-zing. It's also available for iPhones. I'm hoping the fact that I've got flashcards made up already will help me when I start to study for exams (which aren't until the beginning of May).

In the meantime, we got our results last week for the DOPS (animal handling) exam I took at the end of September. It was mixed across the class, but I'm very thankful that I passed all 5 stations and I don't need to re-sit any of them. Some of my friends weren't so lucky and my heart goes out to them. I know they'll pass second time around...it just really stinks to have to redo any exam.

Looking forward to tomorrow! Half-day Wednesday.

1 comment:

  1. I'm a student from California and last night, I stumbled upon your wonderful blog. I read through everything, quickly lifting my heavy heart after my friend received an RVC interview invite and I did not. Your stories gave me hope and blissful excitement until I finally went to bed. This morning, I woke up to my acceptance letter into the 4 year program, without an interview. I am now a devoted follower of your blog, you might just be my good luck charm! Thank you for sharing your stories with us!

    ReplyDelete