10 November 2012

GObama!

So for those of you living under rocks, President Obama was elected for a second term this past Tuesday. I know a lot of people are unhappy about it, and yes, you have the right to complain (only if you voted), but he is our President and if you're a citizen of the US, you better respect that or GTFO.

Now that my mini soapbox rant is over...

Next week is my last week of proper lectures EVAR.

Yes, I spelled it wrong.

Seriously, though. Last week of classes. Forever. Except for pre-taught tracking. And final year seminars.

4th year exams are in just under 3 weeks, and I've got and formative OPSVE to 'prepare' for. But seriously, I'm not going to do much preparation for it. It's formative, it doesn't count, it's meant to be a learning experience and I'm going to treat it as such. If I don't know how to do something, well...color me surprised. It's more to prepare us for the final year exams than anything, and unfortunately this is the only time in the year that we have in which to do it.

I should probably get back to studying, since this is my procrastination tool (and I've got nothing really left to talk about). Until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment