23 March 2014

Get traveling.

I discovered my love of traveling when I moved here 4 years ago, but haven't really had a chance to do as much as I'd like. This is mostly due to the fact that I've been a full-time student with restricted funds for the past 4 years. So now that I'm graduating soon and have a little left over money from loans, I'm getting in some last minute travel before I'm done.

Trip #1: Venice with my sister for a few days before OSCE finals. Smart? Maybe not. I've got all this week and some of next to study. And I've been studying for this, so 3 days hopefully won't mean a failing grade for me. I guess we'll see.

Trip #2: Krakow with my friend J over Easter holidays. I'm really excited about it. We're also going to take a trip to Auschwitz while we're there. I'm a little nervous about it and I'm probably going to get emotional during the visit.

And that's it, folks. The last two trips as a student. Can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment