22 June 2010

81 days

I've been biting my nails in anticipation of finally being able to apply for direct loans, and I'm happy to say that I'm all but finished. I have officially finished loan counseling and the MPN for direct sub/unsubsidized loans. Only have the MPN for PLUS loans to finish. Needless to say, that is one HUGE weight off my mind. At least for now.

Also, I should be getting my fresher's pack by the end of the month. Very excited about that. Hopefully when that comes in, it will have a letter confirming my place at RVC. I've already got my CAS number and information about my course of study for the visa. All that's left is getting the loans and the letter saying that they're on their way and I'll be all set to finish my visa application. It's all starting to come together!

No comments:

Post a Comment