22 August 2010

And in other news...

We interrupt your regularly scheduled blog post with this important announcement: if I never have to see another girl in cowboy boots and a pair of cut-off jean shorts with a plaid shirt tied midriff, or a guy in overalls and boots without a shirt, it will be too soon. Countryfest @ Gillette Stadium = nightmare, especially if one works at a retail store within the plaza. Holy F$*# it was terrible.

Back to your regularly scheduled blog post...

I got my confirmation email this morning from the NY visa office saying that my visa application is safe and being processed. Should take another week or two to get approved/denied (dear LORD if it doesn't I'll punch a baby). Odd, though, that the email was sent on a Saturday. Maybe they work 6 days a week?

No comments:

Post a Comment